PRICE : 750 000 AED - 2 790 000 AED
Living space: 33.07 - 120.95 m² / 356 Sq ft - 1301 Sq ft
1 bedroom Price min. 1 570 000 AED
2 bedrooms Price min. 2 210 000 AED
3 bedrooms Price min. 2 790 000 AED
Invest in DUBAI Property and Get Permanent Residency for Investor and Their Family with Assured High Rental Return on your Investment.
The 83-storey Safa Two, сombining flexible dynamism and futuristic style, features de GRISOGONO's unique designs with a red theme. At the heart of Safa Two on the 60th level will be an infinity pool with a diamond surface that will shine at night. It will feature a total of 4 beach-themed pools for the ultimate resort experience. The tower will incorporate considerable green features in housing units and public spaces. A unique "Fog Forest" at the tower's top features lush vegetation and synthetic fog, laser icon shows, F&B outlets, and an observation deck with magnificent views of the Dubai skyline.
Residents of the new project have access to a wide range of amenities, including:
- comfortable recreation areas;
- a swimming pool;
- a common area with a swimming pool;
- a beautiful green area;
- social and commercial amenities.
Advantages of the residential project:
- This is an off-plan project featuring a tower that hosts a selection of luxury apartments and lifestyle experiences unique to the city of Dubai.
- It's is located on Sheikh Zayed Road at the edge of Business Bay. Minutes away is the Burj Area, City Walk and Box Park. On the other side of Sheikh Zayed Road is Safa One with Jumeira Beach just 15 minutes away.
- The shopping malls and districts closest to Safa Two are City Walk (5 mins), Box Park (5 mins), The Dubai Mall (10 mins), Oasis Mall (10 minutes) and Mall of the Emirates (15 minutes).
- The healthcare centres closest to Safa Two are Medcare Hospital Al Safa (5 mins), Mediclinic The Dubai Mall (10 mins), Emirates Hospital (15 mins), Aster Clinic (20 mins) and Prime Medical Centre (25 mins).
- The hotels closest to Paramount Hotel Midtown (5 mins), JW Marriott Marquis (10 mins), Habtoor Palace (10 mins), The Oberoi (15 mins), Holiday Inn Express (15 mins) and Paramount Hotel – Al Khail Road (20 mins).
- The schools closest to Al Ittihad School (5 mins), British School (10 mins), Horizon International School (10 mins), The English College (15 mins) and JSS Private School (20 mins).
- Dubai International Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
- When fully operational, Al Maktoum International Airport will be a 35-minute drive.
Ideal As A Home Or An Investment:
- Potential 8-10% Rental Return
- Booming Short-Term Rental Market
- 50% mortgage for Non-Residents
- 20 Mn Expected Annual Visitors By 2025
- $33 Billion Expo 2021 Boost Dubai's Economy
- Over 3 Mn Residents
- Home To Over 200 Nationalities
- 10 Year Golden UAE Residency Visa for Investors
- Amongst 10 Most Visited Cities in The World In 2018*
- Dubai Ranks 7th on Global Safe City Index by Numbero
- Dubai Ranks 24th in the Global Quality of Life Index
- UAE offering Citizenship to Foreigners
- 0% Personal Income Tax, Rental Income Tax, Capital Gain Tax
- Dubai is a bridge between the Far East, Europe, the CIS and Africa.
* Source: Euromonitor International 2018 Report